VT Markets is an online forex and CFD trading broker that provides traders with access to the global financial markets. In this review, we will take a closer look at VT Markets’ services and features, including their trading platforms, account types, fees, and customer support.
VT Markets provides customer support 24/5 through email, live chat, and phone. They also have a comprehensive FAQ section on their website that covers a range of topics, including account opening, deposits and withdrawals, and trading platforms.
VT Markets Review
VT Markets offers a range of investment offerings for their clients, including forex trading, CFDs, commodities, and indices. There are two main account types: Standard STP, and Raw ECN. The Standard STP account has a minimum deposit of $100 and offers fixed spreads, while the Raw ECN account also has a minimum deposit of $100, but offers variable spreads.
VT Markets offers a range of educational resources, including trading guides, webinars, and video tutorials. They also provide market analysis and news updates on their website, which can be helpful for traders looking to stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and developments.
Beginner traders will find support for third-party features like trading signals from Acceage and copy trading via ZuluTrade.
VT Markets Pros & Cons
- Top-tier regulations including ASIC and FSCA
- Competitive trading conditions include tight spreads, fast execution speeds, and high leverage options.
- Wide range of investment offerings, including forex, CFDs, commodities, and indices. This allows traders to diversify their trading portfolios and take advantage of different market conditions.
- Advanced trading platforms, such as MT4 and MT5, which offer advanced charting tools, customizable trading interfaces, and fast execution speeds.
- VT Markets is regulated by ASIC and FSCA, it is not regulated by other major regulatory authorities such as the FCA in the UK or the CySEC in Europe. This may make some traders hesitant to trade with them.
- Limited educational resources
- VT Markets offers only two account types, which may not be suitable for traders who are looking for a more tailored trading experience.
- VT Markets offers limited payment options, which may be inconvenient for some traders who prefer more payment options.
VT Markets offers traders two main trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Both platforms are well-known in the trading industry and offer a range of features, including advanced charting tools, customizable indicators, and a variety of order types. MT4 and MT5 are available on desktop, web, and mobile devices.
VT Markets App: VT Markets also offers a mobile trading app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app provides clients with a convenient and secure way to access their trading accounts and manage their trades while on the go. Clients can view real-time market quotes for various instruments, including forex, commodities, indices, and stocks. The app provides access to a range of trading tools, including technical indicators, charting tools, and a customizable trading interface.
- Type: Forex Broker
- Tradeable symbols: Forex, Shares. Commodities, Energy
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Maximum Leverage: 500:1
- Trading Platform: MT4. MT5, Webtrader, Mobile App
VT Markets’ fees vary depending on the account type and instrument being traded. The Standard STP account has fixed spreads starting from 1.2 pips, while the Raw ECN account has variable spreads starting from 0.0 pips, with commissions starting from $6 per lot.
VT Markets Regulation
VT Markets is a regulated forex and CFD broker that is licensed and authorized in top-tier Jurisdictions. This means that VT Markets is required to adhere to strict regulatory guidelines and standards to ensure the safety and security of client funds.
Australia: VT Global Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Service under license number 516246.
South Africa: VT Markets (Pty) Ltd is an authorized Financial Service Provider (FSP) registered and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa under license number 50865.
International: VT Markets LLC is registered under Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA) with registration number 673 LLC 2020.
In addition to its regulatory framework, VT Markets carries indemnity insurance to complement its existing regulatory protection. They also use SSL encryption technology to protect all data transmissions and transactions on their platform.
VT Markets is a well-regulated forex and CFD trading broker that offers a range of trading platforms, account types, and educational resources. Their fees are competitive, and their customer support is responsive and helpful. However, VT Markets offers a growing but still-limited array of educational content, putting it at a disadvantage relative to peers.