Are you searching for the Vintro.io reviews to find out what is Vintro cloud mining service, either is Vintro.io genuine or fraud? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our Vintro review, you are going to find out the complete truth about Vintro.io which is promising to multiply your capital.
What is Vintro (Vintro.io)? Either is a Vintro.io scam or legit?
Vintro is a Ponzi- pyramid hybrid scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so Vintro is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our Vintro review below.
Vintro Scam Investigation – Honest Facts!
- Aforementioned, Vintro is a pyramid scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Vintro. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- We can confirm that Vintro is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into Vintro other than the money invested by referred members. Vintro offers a referral program in order to bring more members to deposit fund. You will receive up to 7% Referral Bonus for every purchase made by any of your affiliates, excluding reinvest purchases on bitcoin cloudmining. It is unable to show the proof of its so-called investment in bitcoin cloud mining. So, Vintro is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income and only routing the money between the members in order to pay the few members.
- Ponzi schemes like Vintro attract people by showing them real payment proofs which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- It has provided its company’s address as 300 Lakeside Dr, Oakland, CA 94612, USA, United Kingdom, EC1M 7AN, when we searched online, we didn’t find any company with name Vintro on that address. So, this proves Vintro has lied about its company’s address.
- Vintro hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the Vinro.io on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS which proves its owner doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that Vintro bitcoin cloud mining is a scam, so we have blacklisted Vintro.io.
How to identify the Ponzi Scheme by yourself?
It’s very simple. Whenever you find out some companies which are offering the very high rate of return on your investment amount which is too good to be true, then you must know that is actually not true.
You can think generally. If some company can offer the huge rate of return such as 0.5% or more daily profit, 110% return or more within a month and so on then you must think why that company is asking you to invest in their project and paying you such a high rate of return instead of taking a loan from a bank in much lower rate to invest in their project.
Everyone can take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate, if not a business loan, then at least can take a personal loan. So, why any company or person will like to pay more interest rate by collecting the investment from several people instead of paying very much less interest rate in the bank. So, the Ponzi Scheme always fails to pass this logic test. If you do this logic test, then you can spot out every Ponzi Schemes by yourself.
Whatever Ponzi schemes claim, they never have been doing any businesses to generate the real profit. They only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member by using the money of another member. Actually, their intention is to scam people but also they pay few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Innocent people always fall into their claims and payment proofs and only find out they have been scammed when these Ponzi schemes either stop paying or completely shut down. That’s why legal authorities have warned people not to join Ponzi Schemes and have marked all Ponzi Schemes as an illegal scheme. Involving with Ponzi Scheme is a crime.
Our best advise for you
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI >HERE<.
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE
- Standard website
- Ponzi scheme
- No company background
- Fake address