Are you searching for the EXNESS.com reviews to find out what is EXNESS, either is EXNESS genuine or fraud? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our Exness review, you are going to find out the complete truth about EXNESS. ”EXNESS has exactly what you need to trade the world’s financial markets with confidence”.
What is EXNESS (Exness.com)? Either is EXNESS safe or not?
EXNESS is considered safe, as it is regulated by top-tier financial authorities, like the UK FCA and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission CySEC. EXNESS is the trading name of the EXNESS group, established in 2008 and consisting several companies. The broker offers trading in more than 120 forex currency pairs under fairly good conditions through the popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. For more details, please continue reading our Exness review below.
Is Exness Safe? Honest Review
- Aforementioned, EXNESS is a regulated Forex broker which already makes it safe. There is no question as to the necessity of trading with a regulated broker. This can’t be emphasized enough. A regulatory authority assures the economic strength of Forex brokers like EXNESS and the integrity towards its traders. Without regulation, traders are left without any resource to back up the legality of the broker they are using.
- We can confirm that EXNESS is safe because it is authorized by the following tier-1 regulator: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). UK’s financial watchdog is famous for applying strict requirements to brokerage firms. Licensed companies are required to comply with certain rules and procedures covering client funds, order execution, minimum capital requirement of €730 000 , regular report filing, etc. In relation to security of clients` funds, we would also like mention that FCA-regulated brokers fall under the umbrella of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), which protects consumers up to £50,000 per person, in case the company goes bankrupt.
- Brokers like EXNESS with more than one supervisory body should be considered above brokers with only one. In addition, the strength of the regulatory authority is a key factor in the trustworthiness of the broker. The leading regulatory bodies are: US – National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Europe – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA UK) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- EXNESS is the trading name of the EXNESS group, set up in 2008 and consisting several companies: Cyprus-based EXNESS (CY) Ltd., (which operates the website www.exness.eu), and EXNESS LTD., (which operates the website www.exness.com) – an International business company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It also has set up a UK unit, which is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Since now it is clear that EXNESS is a properly regulated, so it is safe to use EXNESS.com.
Forex markets trade trillions of dollars a day. Traders around the globe are always looking for the best broker to trade forex, CFDs, binary options, stocks, cryptocurrencies, etc. With new forex brokers popping up constantly, determining the legitimacy of a broker can be a real challenge. However, if you must trade Forex, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to trade online. We have also listed a few legit Forex broker which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
You can simply open a Forex account with a regulated broker like VantageFX and start with a free demo to establish your trading strategy. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Vantage FX review by clicking >HERE<.
More details about EXNESS
Trade with EXNESS and enjoy some of the best trading conditions on the forex market! Order execution as fast as 0.1 second and offers 2 account types – Mini and Classic. Trading CFDs is risky.
Mini account – No commission on trading volume
- Minimum deposit: $1
- Minimum spreads: from 0.3pips
- Maximum leverage: 1:2000
Classic accounts – No commission on trading volume
- Minimum deposit: $2000
- Minimum spreads: from 0.1pips
- Maximum leverage: 1:2000
Not yet confident in your trading skills? Open a demo account and practice forex trading in a risk-free environment.
EXNESS has partnered with forex rebate web site PayBackFX, and now offers its clients an option to receive cash back for each trade they make in the amount of 30% of the spread if they use Mini or Classic trading accounts, or $0.75 for each round-turn lot.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the world’s leading platform for trading the financial markets, and you can download it on the EXNESS website. Traders of all levels and from all four corners of the globe choose MT4 to trade forex and other financial instruments, utilizing its unique features to get the most out of their trading experience. Today, MetaTrader 4 is undoubtedly the industry standard in online forex trading.
- MT4 for Mac
- MT4 for Android
- MT4 for Windows
- MT4 for iOS
- MT4 for Linux
MetaTrader 4 allows you to develop and implement a variety of trading strategies, regardless of their complexity, in addition to submitting most types of forex trading orders and using two types of order execution: Instant and Market.
Traders can perform technical analysis using a serious arsenal of tools, including 23 analytical objects and 30 built-in technical indicators. This enables traders to respond to price changes quickly. Moreover, EXNESS clients are provided with financial news from the world’s leading providers and the TC.Technical Analysis indicator from the international analytical agency Trading Central.
Thanks to special trading robots called Expert Advisors (EAs), analytical and trading operations on the forex market can be fully automated. You can use MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) to create your own trading robots and scripts, and importing new EAs only takes a few minutes.
Protecting client data is one of EXNESS’ priorities, so all communications between the server and the trading platform are encrypted using 128-bit keys.
MetaQuotes’ web version of the popular MT4/MT5 trading platform is now available directly on the Exness website.
Easy trading – no downloads, no installations
Skip the downloads and installations. With an interface similar to the desktop version, WebTerminal is easy to understand and familiar, making the transition from desktop to the WebTerminal simple and effortless. You can now trade easily and conveniently directly on an EXNESS webpage. Just visit the EXNESS WebTerminal page, sign in with your existing account credentials, and you are ready to trade. No registration is required!
Speed and added security
WebTerminal is an HTML5 web app developed by the creator of MT4, making it a reliable, fast, and user-friendly web platform. All information and data is securely encrypted when transmitted.
Built with you in mind
WebTerminal, a web platform from MetaQuotes, features all the basic functions you need to trade effectively, and works on all browsers and operating systems.
- All types of trading operations
- Real-time quotes
- Customizable price charts
- Basic analytical objects
EXNESS has exactly what you need to trade the world’s financial markets with confidence.
- Save time and money with low, stable spreads and super fast execution.
- Transparent tick history
- Connect with expert support
- Access your funds instantly
Enjoy Low Transaction Costs
Upgraded Help Center
Account types for every trader
Forex trading tools to empower every trader
Method of Payment
EXNESS offers the easiest deposits & withdrawals In the market. Fund your trading account via wire transfer, credit card or get your money immediately using automated, instant withdrawal methods!
Opening account with EXNESS
It only takes a few minutes to get your account set up and ready for trading. Follow these easy steps:
Open An Account – Simply, complete the form in the top right of your screen
Verify Your Details – Protect and activate your account by verifying your information
Deposit Funds – Get ready to take advantage of the next trading opportunity
Start Trading – Open your web, desktop or mobile platform and place your first trade
EXNESS is a reliable broker with solid regulation, offering its clients a variety of tradeable instruments on two platforms under attractive trading conditions. To sum up the above, here are the advantages and drawbacks in relation to this broker:
Exness Pros and Cons
- Solid regulation
- MT5 and MT4 both available
- Attractive spreads
- No initial deposit required
- No proprietary platform