BlackBull Markets is an entry-level ECN brokerage firm with different account options designed specifically for traders with varying needs and experience on the market. The New Zealand-borne brainchild is one of the leaders in retail Forex trading in Oceania, with its rapid brand recognition and high level of trust accumulated since its foundation in 2014.
Founded in 2014, BlackBull Markets is considered safe because it is authorised by top-tier regulator. The broker is licensed by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) in New Zealand, and registered on the Financial Services Provider Register (FSPR).
BlackBull Markets Review
The multi-regulated broker offers considerable, but not vast, amounts of tradeable assets at industry acceptable costs. You will find a handful of tools and services catering to the needs of even the most sophisticated traders. The sparse educational content is one minor drawback of this broker.
- BlackBull Markets is well-regulated and offers average trading costs.
- The broker offers for trade the popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and its MetaTrader 5 (MT5) successor as well.
- BlackBull Markets’ clients have the choice to trade directly in TradingView, a very famous charting platform with highly customisable and automated charts and tools.
- Diverse selections of liquidity providers delivers instant order execution at current market price.
- With its commission-free trading, low floating spreads, fast order execution, BlackBulls Markets’ conditions are very suitable for scalpers and high-frequency traders. All of this helps algorithmic traders speculate the underlying market sentiment and trade on established price trends.
- The more conservative traders can take advantage of BlackBulls Markets’ favorable commissions on its ECN Prime account type in combination with its raw spreads starting from 0.1 pips.
BlackBull Markets is Known For:
Its access to 9 different liquidity providers, BlackBull Markets ensures high-quality order execution at the most favorable price.
BlackBull Markets Summary
- BlackBull Markets is well regulated by top-tier licensing autjrity
- Trading costs are within industry acceptable limits
- It offers diverse and well-balanced accounts types
- Multiple payment methods.
- BlackBull Markets’ customer support is very reliable.
- Deep pool liquidity providers
- It incorporate both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
- No proprietary platform
- No educational videos on the website
- Seychelles is not among the industry top-tier regulatory jurisdiction.
Forex Broker Expert is recognised for being a source of ground-breaking, high-quality, factual content that doesn’t leave any stone unturned. Tens of thousands of traders have used our reviews as a springboard to greater levels of trading success. Industry Best Practices.
BlackBull Markets Performance
BlackBull Markets offers 3 ECN accounts with variable spreads and commission structure( Standard, Prime and Institutional. The standard which requires no minimum deposit is designed for traders who are just starting out. The ECN Prime account type offers true ECN experience with straight through processing. The more advanced Institutional account is tailored to traders looking for institutional services and functionality. BlackBull Markets offers resourceful and practical contents, supported by other third-party tools.
- Total Asset: 26K+
- Forex pairs: 72
- Stock CFDs: Yes
- Crypto CFDs: Yes
- Maximum leverage: up to 1:500
Note: Trading with leverage as high as 1:500 is recommended only for those who have some experience in the forex market.
Platforms & Tools
- Demo Facility: Yes
- In-house platform: Yes
- Web Platform: Yes
- Desktop: Windows version
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4): Yes
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5): Yes
- Social Trading: Zulutrade, Myfxbook
- Drawing Facility: Yes
- Trade Indicators: Yes
- Android App: Yes
- iOS Apps: Yes
- Demo Trading: Yes
- Drawing Facility: Yes
- Trade Indicators: Yes
- Minimum Deposit: $0
- Deposit Bonus: No
- Non-Deposit Bonus: No
- Active Trader Discount: Yes
Note: Always make sure to read the Bonus Policy all brokers provide to make sure you understand all conditions perfectly.
Spreads and Commissions
- ECN Standard: Variable spreads starting from 0.8 with no commissions
- ECN Prime: Variable spreads starting from 0.1 with $6 commissions per lot
- ECN Institutional: Variable spreads starting from 0.0 with $3 commissions per lot.
Deposit and Withdrawal Method
- Credit/Debit card: Yes
- Skrill: Yes
- Neteller: Yes
- Paypal: No
- Crypto deposit: Yes
- Bank transfers: Yes
BlackBull Markets lacks a proprietary trading platform and offers trade on both Metaquotes trading platforms. Seasoned professionals seeking the best possible conditions to conduct sophisticated analyses of the Forex market can trade directly in TradingView platform. Third-party tools in the way of social copy trading from industry leaders like Zulutrade and Myfxbook.com, as well as a premium VPS hosting with servers strategically located in New York, London, and Japan. Free VPS services are available and as per broker requirement stated on their website.
BlackBull Markets Transparency
BlackBull Markets has headquarters in Aucklands, New ealand – a country in Oceania. All firms who do provide financial products and services in New Zealand must be regulated by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA). BlackBull Markets was licensed by FMA as a financial service dealer in 2020. Established in 2014, the broker is on its way to celebrate a decade of hitch-free services on the FX markets.
Verdict: BlackBull Markets is an Excellent Broker
BlackBull Markets offers predominantly entry level services with access to both MT4 and MT5 platforms and tools. With a 4,5 star rating, based on some 403 thousand reviews and well over 10 million downloads at Google Play, MetaTrader5 is undeniably the most popular trading platform in the Forex industry ever.
2023 Expert Analysis
Here at the Forex Broker Expert, we have reviews of more than 200 Forex brokers and trading software. The number one item we check when reviewing a broker to see if they are a scam is a safety score. We use a Safety score algorithms to asses risk level. They major criteria we use in grouping a Forex broker in to risk levels include total years in business, which regulatory licenses each firm holds, is the broker publicly traded in any stock exchange as well as our manual in house check.
Different Forex brokers offer different account types which goes by different names like standard, classic, premium, VIP or gold. The most popular minimum deposit for a Forex basic account is $250. Leverages can go as high as 1:200. As for the pips charged on these accounts, EURUSD is usually the pair with the lowest spread and the ideal thing is that each type of account is unique and will either have fixed or floating pips depending on which account portfolio you have chosen. Learn more about the industry best prectices here.
About Our Team
Firstly, congratulations on doing your research and due diligence! we’re dedicated to helping you get started trading online and have your own forex account. Most importantly, we want to help you make a success of it. Since starting up in 2010, we’ve connected hundreds of thousands of readers to the right forex trading platform for their needs.
We do this through conducting our own research. We’re constantly testing (and re-testing) the most popular forex brokers on the market to give you completely impartial advice about every single broker we feature on our site. We even get people just like you to give them a go and give us their feedback.
Our aim is to provide you with the very best information so you can make an informed decision about which forex broker is best for you – and feel happy with your choice!