JP Markets is a licensed Forex and CFD broker that is based in South Africa. JPMarkets.co.za offers negative balance protection, powerful trading platforms, state of art security for your money, zero commission fee, fast and reliable deposits and withdrawals, and friendly customer support. JP markets allows a reasonable amount of minimum deposit to start trading with variable spreads and leverages as high as 1:500. JP Markets offers trading in around 30 forex pairs, stock indices, oil, gold and OTHER CFDs on the widely used MetaTrader 4 platform. What’s more, PAMM services are also available with this broker.
- JP Markets is considered safe, as it is regulated by top-tier financial authorities, like the Financial Service Board FSB , South Africa.
- We can confirm that JP Market is safe because it is authorized by the following tier-2 regulator: Financial Services Board (FSB), South Africa. FSB is in charge of the licensing process and supervision of forex brokerages like JP Markets in the country. Besides, the South African regulator has enforcement powers to deal with breaches through the enforcement committee, and runs a customer complaints service, the Office of the Ombud for Financial Services Providers.
- Locally licensed Forex brokers like JP Markets in South Africa are required to keep all client funds in segregated trust accounts in a recognized bank in the country.
- JP Markets is the trading name of the JP Markets SA (Pty) Ltd., set up in 2016, licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Board (FSB), South Africa, FSP 46855. JP Markets has offices across South Africa major cities. It also has set up in Kenya, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
JP Markets Advantages and Disadvantages
- NDD execution
- MT4 available
- Bonuses available
- High spreads
- Scalping, hedging and EAs not allowed
- No choice of trading platforms
ABOUT JP MARKETS
JP Markets is a Forex and CFD broker that is owned and operated by the JP Markes SA (Pty) Ltd., licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Board, South Africa, FSP 46855. The company is located at Nelson Mandela Square, Maude Street, West Tower Floor 2, Gauteng 2146, K2016/123297/07.
Firstly, congratulations on doing your research and due diligence!
Secondly, a little bit about us and why we are qualified to provide this review.
Forex Broker Expert is recognised for being a source of ground-breaking, high-quality, factual content that doesn’t leave any stone unturned. Tens of thousands of traders have used our reviews as a springboard to greater levels of trading success.
is to provide a transparent review of Admiral Markets forex broker and to help guide you on your journey to finally finding a forex broker you can not only trust but be happy with.
At the end of the day, if you partner up with the wrong broker you can end up losing more money to fees, slippages and errors than actually trading yourself. Choosing a broker to partner with is a. big. deal…
So wouldn’t you rather read our 2020 Forex Broker Rating to see the features and what to expect?
Here at Forex Broker Expert, we’re dedicated to helping you get started trading online and have your own forex account. Most importantly, we want to help you make a success of it. Since starting up in 2010, we’ve connected hundreds of thousands of readers to the right forex trading platform for their needs.
We do this through conducting our own research. We’re constantly testing (and re-testing) the most popular forex brokers on the market to give you completely impartial advice about every single broker we feature on our site. We even get people just like you to give them a go and give us their feedback.
Our aim is to provide you with the very best information so you can make an informed decision about which forex broker is best for you – and feel happy with your choice!
Notice: Undefined index: form in /home/optimu35/forexbrokerexpert.com/wp-content/plugins/mailpoet/lib/Form/Widget.php on line 193