Are you searching for the Crypto-Storm.ltd reviews to find out what is Crypto-Storm, either is Crypto-Storm.ltd genuine or fraud? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our Crypto-Storm.ltd review, you are going to find out the complete truth about Crypto-Storm.ltd which is claiming to ”Double your money in just 24 hours, guaranteed and reliable”.
What is Crypto-Storm (Crypto-Storm.ltd)? Either is a Crypto Storm scam or legit?
Crypto-Storm is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so Crypto-Storm.ltd is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our Crypto-Storm review below.
Crypto-Storm Scam Investigation – What you should know
- Firstly, Crypto-Storm is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Crypto-Storm. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- We can confirm that Crypto-Storm is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into Crypto-Storm other than the money invested by its members. It claims to pay up to +100% on the investment amount of members by investing in trading market but fails to provide the proof to support that claim. It is unable to show the proof of its so-called investment in cryptocurrency exchange and trading market. On top of that, none of the experts in the cryptocurrency field can guarantee exact +100% profit in trading. Online trading is very risky and there is no way anyone can guarantee for only profit and that is also such a high profit like 100%. So, the business claim made by Crypto-Storm itself proves it is lying about its business. So, Crypto-Storm is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income and only routing the money between the members in order to pay the few members.
- Ponzi schemes like Crypto-Storm attract people by showing them real payment proofs which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- It claims it is a registered company through the UK Companies House, CRYPTO-STORM LTD #12329157. However, that is not a big deal. In the past, many Ponzi schemes had already scammed lots of people who were registered from the UK Companies House. Actually, that registration is not a license to run an investment company like Crypto-Storm, instead, that is a registration for the tax purpose which anyone can register very easily.
- Crypto-Storm offer a referral commission seen among pyramid schemes. They never have any real products or services to sell and pay the referral commission up to multi-level downlines just for selling the investment plans or membership fees. Crypto-Storm offer 50% commission instantly paid to your wallet from every referral”s deposit. Actually, Crypto-Storm is a Ponzi pyramid scheme, which is an illegal business.
- Crypto Storm hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the Crypto-Storm.ltd on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS which proves its owner doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that Crypto-Storm is a scam, so we have blacklisted Crypto-Storm.ltd.
How to identify the Ponzi Scheme by yourself?
It’s very simple. Whenever you find out some companies which are offering the very high rate of return on your investment amount which is too good to be true, then you must know that is actually not true.
You can think generally. If some company can offer the huge rate of return such as 0.5% or more daily profit, 110% return or more within a month and so on then you must think why that company is asking you to invest in their project and paying you such a high rate of return instead of taking a loan from a bank in much lower rate to invest in their project.
Everyone can take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate, if not a business loan, then at least can take a personal loan. So, why any company or person will like to pay more interest rate by collecting the investment from several people instead of paying very much less interest rate in the bank. So, the Ponzi Scheme always fails to pass this logic test. If you do this logic test, then you can spot out every Ponzi Schemes by yourself.
Whatever Ponzi schemes claim, they never have been doing any businesses to generate the real profit. They only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member by using the money of another member. Actually, their intention is to scam people but also they pay few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Innocent people always fall into their claims and payment proofs and only find out they have been scammed when these Ponzi schemes either stop paying or completely shut down. That’s why legal authorities have warned people not to join Ponzi Schemes and have marked all Ponzi Schemes as an illegal scheme. Involving with Ponzi Scheme is a crime.
Our best advise for you
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI >HERE<.
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE
What are the Pros and Cons of Crypto-Storm
- Online website
- Ponzi scheme
- Pyramid scheme
- Unbelievable ROI